24 students complete winter term internships
The following School of Communications students spent winter term exploring
careers through internships at professional media outlets. For more information
about internships, contact Leah Kessler, the director of internships for the
School of Communications.
- Alison Abbey, Sarasota Film
- Crystal Allen, Richmond Magazine
Bonezzi, J.W. Marketing
- Kate Brannack, PR With A Purpose
- Allyson Brunetti, "Late Night With Conan O'Brien"
- Morgan Chase, Greenough Communication
- Emily Coons, ABC'S "The View"
- Susan Duppstadt, Triad
- Ablavi Gbenyon, WFMY-CBS
- Christine Glatsky, Charlotte
- Victoria Hadee, Greensboro Coliseum
Hallewell, Time Out Magazine
- Kevin Krout, WFMY-CBS
- Kennan Lubeley, Caimbridge International
McCafferty, Dome Communications
- Robin McCoy, Atlanta
- Kristen New, KENS-TV-CBS
Palermo, Mellon/Lemieux Celebrity International
- Alaina Rodriguez, First United Methodist Church
- Courtney Russell, Women Make Movies
- Benjamin Stewart, E!
- Ryan Stormont, CTIA