The Elon Law Alumni Association recognized Kristin Thompson Seum '10 L'13, Jim Grant L’12, Adrianne Edmonds Poe L'11 and Angelique Ryan L'16 for contributions to their professions, their communities, and their alma mater during Elon Law Alumni Reunion Weekend.
Julie Crothers, who earend a bachelor's of fine arts in dance in 2014, returned to campus to teach two master classes and interact with the dance majors.
Elon's chapter of the national honor society held its formal induction ceremony on April 24, 2017, in McKinnon Hall.
- Daryl Lawson and DPT alumna publish article
- Music Theatre alumni celebrate opening nights on Broadway, in National Tours
- Music Theatre alumna makes debut in starring role alongside classmate in National Tour of 'Pippin'
- Presidential Search update - April 21, 2017
- Elon’s H.O.P.E. Clinic raises $6,500 in annual 5K run
- German youth exchange program offers live-work experience for Strategic Communications alumna
- ELON POLL: Trump support declines in North Carolina at the end of the first 100 days
- CELEBRATE! profile: Katherine Korol
- Posters and presentations: Hundreds of students, faculty showcase scholarship during Spring Undergraduate Research Forum
- Phi Kappa Phi inducts new members
Giving to Elon
- Gifts from Elon parents support Sankey Hall and Business Fellows scholarships
- Creating a Legacy: Alumnus gives back to Elon with generous estate gift
- Robertsons awarded Elon Medallions
- Elon University mourns passing of Edna Truitt Noiles ’44 GP ’17