Elon parents Ken and Malinda Gill of Charlotte, N.C., are among the donors who have recently made generous gifts to support the Schar Center, the university’s new 5,400-seat convocation center.
The ranking comes from Poets & Quants, a business education news outlet that released its inaugural survey results on Dec. 5.
The 220-seat theater is located in the new Dwight C. Schar Hall and was funded by a gift by the Turner family.
- Teacher education alumnae receive Teacher of the Year recognition
- Psychology professor, alum present sex offender registry research at international conference
- A global bond
- Music Theatre alumni perform together in ‘Hooray for Love’ at 54Below
- Music Theatre alumnus goes overseas in ‘Grease’ with Royal Caribbean
- Watch the Phoenix on Roku
- Celebrating scholarship: The 2016 President's Report
- Death of Associate Professor Michael L. Rich
- Elon to celebrate completion of Turner Theatre with screening of alum’s Oscar contender - TODAY
- Career Moves: Elon Job Network helped cook up career path with Kraft Heinz
Giving to Elon
- Gill family supports Schar Center with major gift
- Elon lights up the night to celebrate the start of the holiday season
- Sean McMahon named Doherty Emerging Professor of Entrepreneurship
- 'Giving back is important to us'