Political commentator Charlie Cook delivered the Commencement address on May 23, telling Elon University's Class of 2015 how national leaders have found meaning in crises and personal tragedies.
From Pocahontas to Eeyore, life lessons derived from some of The Walt Disney Company’s most popular characters highlighted a Friday Commencement address by Duke Regional Hospital President Kathleen Galbraith to the newest graduates of Elon’s MBA program.
Craig Waller, president of the Greensboro, North Carolina-based marketing content company PACE, shared the advice with members of the Master of Interactive Media Class of 2015 during a May 21 graduation ceremony.
- School of Communications bids farewell to senior Fellows
- Megan Squire and Amber Smith '14 publish article
- Career Moves: Internship leads to CBSsports.com job
- Aunchalee Palmquist and Molly O’Brien '13 publish book chapter
- Panelists discuss the realities of concussion at Elon
- Career Moves: From studying abroad to working abroad
- 6th Annual Washington, D.C. Golf Tournament - June 15
- Elon Law Alumni Asheville Regional Event - June 18
- For graduating seniors, parting words on adversity & character
- Seniors set record mark with class gift to Elon
- Attorney General Roy Cooper to Elon Law grads: cherish your moral compass
- Advice to MBA grads dished out 'Disney style'
Giving to Elon
- Philanthropy, global education celebrated at Elon’s scholarship dinner
- #ElonDay donors achieve greatest day of giving in university history
- Two major estate gifts endow new scholarships
- Elon University receives historic gift of $12 million from parents Dwight and Martha Schar