SPDC Offers Big Interview, an online resource to help achieve interview success
The Student Professional Development Center provides free Big Interview access to students. Big Interview is an online software which helps students improve interview skills.
It is well known that Elon students are often heavily committed in schoolwork, clubs, and organizations. With little time during the 8-to-5 day to schedule a mock interview with the Student Professional Development Center (SPDC), Big Interview may be the perfect tool to prepare for an upcoming interview.
Use Big Interview to get inside the head of any interviewer and be the candidate the organization is looking for. Whether the goal is to vastly improve interview skills or building some last minute confidence before an interview, Big Interview is the perfect resource!
- Mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries.
- A database of thousands of questions with tips on how to answer them.
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback.
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job.
- A step-by-step interview "Answer Builder" for crafting answers to behavioral questions.
Best of all, the resource is free and available online 24/7! Register here and begin using Big Interview now!
Call the SPDC at (336) 278-6538 or visit one of our locations; Moseley Center 140, Koury Business School 106, McEwen Communications 101, and Global Commons 305.