Elon Law Review announces Volume 11 editorial board
Thirteen of Elon University School of Law's top students will guide the publication of the student-run and student-edited scholarly journal.
Elon University School of Law Associate Dean Enrique Armijo announced Nov. 14, 2017, the editorial board for Volume 11 of the Elon Law Review, the law school's scholarly journal.
In addition to editing the journal, editorial board members help plan and manage the Elon Law Review's annual symposium. The new editorial board includes:
- Editor-in-Chief: Helen Tsiolkas
- Managing Editor: Lauren Franklin
- Business Editor: Catherine Bryant
- Articles Editors: Courtney Grigsby, Asia Lance
- Symposium Editors: Walter Tuttle, Teddy West
- Notes & Comments Editors: Grace Lay, Morgan Ricci
- Membership Editor: Matthew Wolf
- Online Editor: Ryan Gobble
- Editorial Staff: Nicole DeBartolo, Sarah Price
The Elon Law Review was founded in 2008. Its leaders can be reached at email@example.com.