Elon Law Review announces Volume 12 editorial board
Eleven of Elon University School of Law's top students will guide the publication next year of the student-run and student-edited scholarly journal.
Elon University School of Law Associate Dean Enrique Armijo and Professor Eric Fink have announced the editorial board for Volume 12 of the Elon Law Review, the law school's scholarly journal.
In addition to editing the journal, editorial board members help plan and manage the Elon Law Review's annual symposium. The new editorial board includes:
- Editor-in-Chief: Emily Benson
- Managing Editor: Savannah Fox
- Business Editor: Jana Schaal
- Articles Editors: Anna Kathryn Barnes & Brandon Ballard
- Symposium Editors: Kathryn Magoon & Zachary Green
- Notes & Comments Editors: Mackenzie Karnes & Haley Lohr
- Membership Editor: Mackenzie Ceraso
- Online Editor: Rebecca Elliott
The Elon Law Review was founded in 2008. Its leaders can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.