Employer Relations Internship -- Paid & On-Campus
The goal of this internship is to support the outreach efforts of the Director of Employer Relations. The intern will develop skills directly related to market research, business development and data management. In addition, the intern will assist with customer relationship management and marketing, and will gain extensive knowledge of post-graduation employment opportunities.
The intern’s primary responsibilities will include:
• Research organization Web sites
• Data-mining internal and external employer databases
• Enter/update contact information
• Enter/update job and internship postings on the Elon Job Network (EJN)
• Generate monthly activity reports regarding Elon Job Network Activity
• Generate custom reports as requests arise
When time allows, the intern’s secondary responsibilities will include:
Customer Relationship Management
• Employer communications including telephone contacts, email and postal communications.
• Development of regular communication media (may include a listserv &/or short employer letter)
Schedule and Pay
The intern will work 15 hours/week during the fall and spring semesters at a rate of $5.15 per hour. Academic credit is optional depending on the needs of the intern.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter/e-mail to:
Director of Employer Relations
Elon Career Center