Fall Communications/Marketing Internship
Triad Stage, non-profit regional theater in downtown Greensboro
Ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
Previous communications/marketing/pr experience a plus.
Job Requirements: Intern must be able to work 16-20 hours per week for credit and have own transportation.
Job Incentives: Work in a fun, creative environment and enjoy free tickets to theater productions!
Duties (generally, but not limited to):
• Maintain press clipping files, news board and photo files
• Assist with press packets, group sales and materials distribution
• Submit info to area listservs and update mailing list using both contact and ticketing databases.
• Bring new ideas to the department to help us grow our audiences.
• Work with theatre management, development & company management, as needed!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Learn more about our organization by visiting www.triadstage.org. Internships are also available winter, spring and summer semesters.