HR Notes: Mark your Calendar for the Benefits Fair
To kick off open enrrollment, the Office of Human Resources is holding a Benefits Fair Wednesday, Nov. 3 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in McKinnon Hall (Mosley Center).
The fair is designed to give employees the opportunity to learn about their benefits and talk with representatives about benefit election options for the next calendar year. Please plan to stop by the benefits fair at your convenience. Representatives from the following groups will be at hand:
- Ameritas Group Dental Plan
- Elon’s Faculty/Staff Wellness program
- Employee Assistance and Counseling Program (EACP)
- Lincoln Financial Group
- The Office of Human Resources
- PetPartners (New!)
- TIAA-CREF (retirement plan)
- Truliant Federal Credit Union
- United Healthcare (group health insurance)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
You will have the opportunity to change current benefit elections, add new benefits and/or (re)enroll in the flexible benefits plan during open enrollment, which starts Nov. 3 and ends Nov. 17. Your new benefit elections will be effective Jan. 1.
For more information about benefits, visit the Office of Human Resources' website.