Teaching and Learning Technologies awards faculty iPad course loans
Teaching and Learning Technologies (TLT) launches a tablet initiative beginning fall 2011, to explore uses in teaching and learning.
The TLT tablet initiative includes making a limited number of iPads available to faculty through short-term loans and course loans as well as a tablet users group. iPad course loans for the 2011-2012 academic year have already been awarded to the following faculty:
- Janet Cope - Associate Professor, Physical Therapy Education
- Antonio Izzo – Assistant Professor, Biology
- Daryl Lawson – Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy Education
- Paula Patch – Lecturer, English
- Michael Rodriguez – Assistant Professor, Marketing
Learn more about the TLT tablet initiative, tablet loan information, and upcoming user group meetings.