Black & Decker 19 inch cordless mulching rear bag mower
This is a great mower that is also great for the environment. I have not had any problems with the mower, and it has never needed to be serviced.
- Powerful 24-volt, 1,200-watt permanent magnet electric motor
- Cutting height adjusts with the touch of a button
- Easy start: Insert the safety key and pull the lever
- Mower stores upright for compact storage
- Included with mower: bag and mulching plate
- Energy star-qualified
- 19 inch cut
- Battery powered (cordless)
- Quieter than a gasoline powered mower
- No need to worry about gasoline or oil
- Does not emit harmful emissions
Read more about the mower from Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NJTFPE/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00)
Asking $210.00 or best offer.
Purchased for $365.00 in 2009. Used for 2 seasons (2010 and 2011).
Sold as is.
Reason for selling it: The battery did not last long enough to mow my entire yard (.22 acres) in one mowing. It took 2 days to mow my yard, since the mower needed to be charged in between mowing the front yard and backyard. This was inconvenient for me. I ended up getting a new push mower that is gasoline powered so I could mow the entire yard in one day. This mower would be great for someone with similar acreage that is okay with taking 2 days to mow or someone with a smaller yard.
Contact email@example.com, if you are interested.