Report on Engaged Learning and Innovation in Legal Education
"The initiatives featured in this report represent Elon Law's commitment to a program of legal education that values engaged learning. These initiatives build upon the school's array of professional mentoring and practice-based programs. These initiatives and the real-world experiences they provide students will lead to lawyers better prepared for practice and equipped to make significant contributions in service to clients, the profession, and society throughout their careers," George R. Johnson, Jr., Dean and Professor of Law.
The report includes announcements of:
- Washington, D.C. externship program
- Elder Law Clinic
- Center for Professional Development
- Pro Bono Board
- National recognition for preceptor program
- Moot court & mock trial news
- Expansion of legal research & writing faculty
- Growth of downtown campus in Greensboro, N.C.
- Insights from the Conference on Law & Leadership
- Course highlights: International Law & Business / Public Law & Leadership