Clinics and externships information session - March 12
Elon Law students are invited to meet with members of the faculty for an information and Q&A session on fall semester clinic and externship opportunities. This forum will take place Tuesday, March 12 from 12:15 to 12:50 in Room 105. Pizza will be served.
The following faculty members will be on hand to discuss these clinics and externship opportunities:
- Humanitarian Immigration Law Clinic - Practitioner in Residence Heather Scavone
- Elder Law Clinic –Practitioner in Residence Hannah Vaughan
- Wills Drafting Clinic - Prof. Margaret Kantlehner
- Externship Program - Prof. Margaret Kantlehner
- The Washington Center – Elon University School of Law Externship in Washington DC - Prof. Margaret Kantlehner