E-Net News

Need moving help?


Do you need help moving out of your dorm or apartment into your new place or storage? From boxes and furniture to ATVs and Motorcycles, I can move anything.

I have three years of experience in carefully and safely moving everything you might have.

$15/ hr or flat rate depending on moving requirements.



‚ÄčEmail me at acreech2@elon.edu or call/text me 803-582-8627.

5/20/2013 1:55 AM