Sign up now to work for the Elon Poll
Shifts are open to students from Friday, April 5, through Tuesday, April 9.
The Elon University Poll is conducting a survey of North Carolina residents beginning April 5 and ending April 9. North Carolinians will be asked about their opinions on various state and national issues.
A great opportunity for students
- Participants will get $10 an hour, free pizza, and experience conducting an academic survey (several classes even give extra credit for participating)
- The Elon University Poll has been conducting public opinion research since 2000 and is committed to the university’s goal of promoting civic engagement and experiential learning where “students learn through doing.”
- Survey results from the Elon Poll are used by academics, policymakers, and the media and have appeared in numerous local, state, national and international news reports.
When does the poll take place?
- Friday, April 5 from 3-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 6 from 1-6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 7 from 1-6 p.m.
- Monday, April 8 from 4:30-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 9 from 4:30-9 p.m.
Polling takes place in the polling lab of the Gray Pavilion in the Academic Village (Room 110). Sign up here for a polling shift.
Please contact Dr. Kenneth E. Fernandez, Director of the Elon University Poll at 336-278-6438 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.