Paid Marketing Internship Available on Campus
A marketing internship with Elon's Enterprise CarShare Program is a great opportunity to obtain real-world experience.
A paid marketing internship is available for Elon’s Enterprise CarShare Program. It is listed in the Elon Job Network – ID 9234 (CarShare Internship). The application deadline is Monday, November 11.
If you have questions about the position, contact Kimberly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Megan Moran (Megan.E.Moran@ehi.com).
More information about the position is below, and application instructions are in the Elon Job Network.
Our Enterprise CarShare Internship plays an integral role in the success of the Enterprise CarShare program on an individual Campus. For a college student, real-world professional marketing experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market. The goal of the part-time internship is to increase our membership base across campus as well as drive increased usage from existing members. This is a paid internship program, and there will also be eligibility for performance incentives as you help to grow the business.
When you join our Enterprise CarShare Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to marketing and promoting a new and growing brand. Responsibilities include:
- Weekly On-Campus Marketing
- Participate in two on Campus Meetings per month
- Identify, organize and execute two special events per semester (one per quarter)
- Maintain Sales and Marketing Journal
- Project: Develop future on campus marketing strategies or identify new ways to develop Enterprise CarShare’s brand, usage, etc.
- Must be a junior enrolled full time at Elon University.
- Must have 6 months of sales (business to business, commission based or quota based) or customer service or marketing or management experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- 1 year minimum commitment with the availability to start Fall semester 2013.