Financial & Valuation Modeling seminar - Feb. 28-Mar. 1
Elon's Financial Management Association is hosting Wall Street Prep's Financial & Valuation Modeling seminar at Elon Feb. 28-Mar. 1, 2014.
Attention all students pursuing investment banking, private equity, portfolio management, business and corporate development, capital markets, equity & credit research, and industry corporate finance careers:
The Financial Management Association is hosting Wall Street Prep's Financial & Valuation Modeling seminar at Elon Feb. 28-Mar. 1, 2014. (Location TBA)
This intensive 2-day weekend seminar is led by former investment bankers with applied expertise in financial and valuation modeling methodologies, and bridges the gap between academics and the real world to equip students with the hands-on practical financial skills that they will need to excel during the recruiting process and on the job.
Event details and online registration
- Day 1 – Friday, Feb. 28 (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.): Financial Statement Modeling in Excel
- Day 2 – Saturday, Mar. 1 (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.): Introduction to Valuation and Discounted Cash Flow Modeling in Excel
WHAT PREVIOUS WSP SEMINAR PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
- 99% of previous WSP seminar participants would recommend our seminar to others
- 81% found our seminar highly relevant to their professional goals
- 76% believe the seminar significantly improved their performance and confidence during the recruiting process
- 79% felt more confident during the technical aspect of finance interviews due to the seminar
COST PER STUDENT
$99 (This seminar enrollment fee represents over 90% educational discount relative to WSP’s corporate training fees)