KCSL: Sponsor a child through Christmas Cheer
Sponsor a child, an elderly person or directly donate to Christmas Cheer so that no one in Burlington goes without food, toys or warm clothing this holiday season
Christmas Cheer is looking for faculty/staff, students, or groups of students who are willing to sponsor a child, elderly person, or donate this year to ensure that everyone in Burlington has a very merry holiday season. Anyone who is interested is encouraged to contact the Executive Director of Christmas Cheer, Dawn Sternal, at email@example.com or 336-229-9969. Also visit www.christmascheerofalamance.org.
Below are the specific needs and ways to get involved:
Sponsor a Child:
- Provide toys for the child.
- If needed provide groceries or a gift certificate to a local grocer for Christmas dinner
- If possible and necessary, provide new winter clothing for the child.
Sponsor an Elderly Person:
- Provide Christmas dinner either in the form of groceries, a gift certificate to a local grocer or a cooked meal.
- Provide any other special request that is appropriate.
Donate Directly to Christmas Cheer:
- New Toys
- New Children’s Winter Clothing & Pajamas
- Non-perishable food
- Donate $$$
- Credit Card donations can be made via Pay Pal on our website: