Technology Panel for Program Assistants - Jan. 8
Wednesday, Jan. 8, Oaks 207, noon-1:15 p.m.
Have you ever wished that you could ask all of your technology questions and have them answered by experts? TLT has brought together a panel of technology experts from different areas of campus to answer all of your questions. The following Elon technology staff members will join us on Jan. 8:
- Heather Hutchings from Application Technologies brings her knowledge of Entrinsik Informer, Ellucian Colleague and OnTrack.
- Tim Stream from Campus Technology Support brings his knowledge of the Help Desk and support questions.
- JP Lavoie from Teaching and Learning Technologies brings his knowledge of SharePoint and multimedia development.
- Sara Vanderpool from Teaching and Learning Technologies brings her knowledge of Moodle, Adobe Connect, Lynda on-demand training, scantrons and SMART Boards.
- Jeff Lampson from Teaching and Learning Technologies brings his knowledge of event support.
- Tony Rose from Systems Administration brings his knowledge of campus storage solutions and servers.
Please come to the session with at least two questions prepared for our experts. Lunch will be provided to staff who RSVP before Thursday, Jan. 2.