Rapidly growing Acute Care Hospital seeking a HOME HEALTH PT – The Carolinas
This is an ideal place to start a career in home health – employment with an acute care hospital is a resume building job!! Well established and job security, with a full spectrum of benefits!
- Provision, direction, supervision, and evaluation of physical therapy services to patients in the home in accordance with agency policies and procedures, applicable health care standards, and governmental laws and regulations.
- Home physical therapy visits and treatments, proper clinical documentation and follow-up care.
- School Loan Reimbursement
- Up to mid $30's / hour ...although additional compensation on top when producing more than 28 units per week.
- The position is salary, although you do receive additional compensation if you produce more than 28 units per week. GET PAID ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION (at 1.6 times hourly rate) if your treatments exceed the normal 28 units / week
- Documentation is built into the 28 unit/week organization
- Phone call with the Director of Rehab (PT) will give full clarity on the compensation potential for this opportunity
- $1,500 / YEAR FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
- RECEIVE CAR USAGE REIMBURSEMENT – 50 cents / mile
- FREEDOM TO MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE - you would not be required to report to the facility each day...your route can start from your home
- VISIT 6-8 PATIENTS PER DAY
If you feel you are prepared to begin a career in home health, please consider this opportunity – open to all levels of experience depending on your exposure to the home health setting. For prompt consideration on above opportunity, please email your resume to: