'Hewlett-Packard (HP) Enterprise Sales Associate Interviews' - April 8
Interviews held throughout the day in Moseley 140 Student Professional Development Center.
As an Enterprise Sales Associate you will be responsible for acquiring knowledge of the HP Sales methodology and developing the ability to solve customer problems by aligning HP value to sell solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with a Sales Team to develop and execute account plans through the management and coordination of sales activities.
- Enable sales productivity & available selling time to increase orders and customer satisfaction.
- Execute tasks to support the sales process and move an opportunity forward.
- Proactively drive account management.
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map HP offerings to align with client’s business objectives and initiatives.
- Aggressively reviews account activities in pursuit of new business and/or up-sell opportunities.
- Execute campaign follow-up and lead management.
- Maintain and build customer relationships to become a trusted consultative advisor.
- Provide a full representation of the HP Enterprise Group portfolio.
- Provide Pre & Post sales support to resolve issues and delight customers.
Check out EJN ID #469 for more information.
Earn C2C objective #00