Nominations for the 2014 Elon Alumni Awards now open
Nominate a deserving Elon alumnus/a today for the 2014 Elon Alumni Awards. The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 18.
Every fall Elon University and the Office of Alumni Engagement celebrate distinguished alumni with the Elon Alumni Awards during Homecoming Weekend. Last year more than 400 alumni returned to participate in a event honoring the achievements of seven remarkable alumni during Elon’s 125th Anniversary Celebration.
The time has come now to nominate recipients for the 2014 Elon Alumni Awards. Help us celebrate alumni for their extraordinary accomplishments by nominating them for the highest accolade conferred by the university.
Award categories for 2014 include:
- Distinguished Alumnus/Alumna of the Year Award - Awarded to an alumnus or alumna who has distinguished himself or herself in a profession and in the community and brought honor to Elon.
- Young Alumnus/Alumna of the Year Award - Awarded to an alumnus or alumna who has graduated within the past 10 years and has distinguished himself or herself in their profession.
- Distinguished Service to Elon Award - Awarded to an organization, business, foundation or individual who has demonstrated outstanding service that promotes the advancement of Elon.
- Alumni Service Award -Presented to an alumnus or alumna who has given extraordinary service to his or her community.
- Service to Church and Society Award - Awarded to an alumnus or alumna whose life demonstrates service to church and society.
For questions or additional information, please contact Durice White ’09, associate director of alumni engagement, at email@example.com or 336-278-7463.