Elon University professors and students filled McKinnon Hall on Aug. 27, 2014, to discuss race, privilege and justice following the Missouri police shooting death of an unarmed black man and subsequent protests that have galvanized the nation.
Elon University’s chapter of the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. organized students, faculty and staff Tuesday for a group portrait at College Coffee to raise awareness of police shootings and controversial law enforcement practices across the United States.
Winter Term 2015 classes in Israel and Ghana have been canceled or postponed due to regional security and health concerns in Africa and the Middle East.
- Join us for College Coffee on Tuesday mornings
- Discover what you can do with your major
- BioBus introduces South Campus Express
- Free personality assessments available
- Register bikes online with Campus Safety & Police
- The Elon World Percussion Ensemble seeks new members
- ONE Christian Worship Service every Wednesday
- Elon students participate in national Beta Alpha Psi meeting
- Elon Percussion Ensemble seeks new members
- Loy Holiday Lights Show - Nov. 24
- NPHC Homecoming Step Show - Oct. 17
- Trick or Treat on Greek Street
Jobs & Internships
- Graduate & Professional School Fair - Oct. 22
- Sustainability Review Assistant
- Elon Dining Sustainability Internship
- Semester-in-Practice spotlight: Hannah Davies assists U.S. District Court Judge Martin Reidinger
- Semester-in-Practice spotlight: Caroline Johnson engages international law at United Nations
- Wanted: internship office student assistant
- Female students needed for programs serving local girls
- KCSL: Volunteers needed for the Blessed Sacrament School after-school program
- Organic Farming Alternative Spring Break in New Orleans
- KCSL: Call for Male Mentors for Elementary Students!
- KCSL: Help Hang up Holiday Decorations for Twin Lakes Community's "Lane of Lights"
- KCSL: Donate Pet Food
- 'Social change is very difficult to bring about'
- Professors expand Business German program with free online course
- Grant funds research into 'flipped' classrooms
- Elon modifies upcoming Winter Term programs
- Moment of silence honors Carol Grotnes Belk
- Students bring 'Hands Up, Don’t Shoot' movement to campus
- Elon welcomes Class of 2018 in New Student Convocation
- A look back at Elon University's Move-In Day 2014
- Sirena Hargrove-Leak directs NSF-funded grant
- Class of 2018 begins journey toward global citizenship
- Class of 2018 reflects ethos of service & entrepreneurship
- Fully completed Global Neighborhood opens for 2014-15
- Incoming students get head start on life at Elon
- Elon electric vehicle gets power boost from the sun
- Office of Sustainability contributes to Elon Community Church Farmers Market program
- 'Don't Trash It!' effort benefits community agencies
Giving to Elon
- Making A Difference: A history of their own
- New scholarship to benefit Alamance Community College transfer students
- Elon parents establish law school dean’s discretionary fund
- Building our university's future