The broadcast journalism graduate and White House video director returned to campus on April 23, visiting with classes and students before being honored at the School of Communications’ annual awards ceremony.
In its fifth year, the Top 10 Under 10 Alumni Awards program highlights and celebrates alumni who have graduated within the past decade and are distinguished in their professions and invested in the future of Elon and its community.
The alumni are part of the 2,000 graduate applicants selected to receive funding from the National Science Foundation in 2015.
- Six Elon alumni selected as NSF Graduate Research Fellows
- Charter class of Elon physician assistants achieves perfection on certifying exam
- Research team including John Tumbleston '06 receives national media attention
- Communications alumni recognized with state journalism awards
- Adam Constantine ’10 named Elon University social media manager
- Kathryn Osborn '14 named Teacher of the Month in first year of teaching
- Hartford Alumni Chapter National Networking Event - April 28
- Charleston Alumni Chapter National Networking Event - April 29
- New York Alumni Chapter National Networking Event - April 30
- Elon Law Alumni Wilmington Regional Event - May 6
- Charlotte Evening for Elon with President Leo M. Lambert - May 6
- Elon Law Alumni Asheville Regional Event - June 18
- Elon Poll: N.C. frowns on 'religious freedom' for denying service to gays
- CELEBRATE! Profile: Mia Watkins '16
- CELEBRATE! Week runs April 27 - May 2
- Department of Art & Art History to host [RE]Gen New Media Festival
Giving to Elon
- Philanthropy, global education celebrated at Elon’s scholarship dinner
- #ElonDay donors achieve greatest day of giving in university history
- Two major estate gifts endow new scholarships
- Elon University receives historic gift of $12 million from parents Dwight and Martha Schar