The Chandler Family Professional Sales Center in the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business now offers a Certificate in Professional Sales Leadership for those new to sales or professionals who want to sharpen their selling skills.
Mastering selling skills enables sales professionals to effectively:
• Practice consultative based selling
• Separate yourself from the competition
• Develop into a trusted advisor and provide value to new prospects and current customers
• Become a strategic partner and not just a “vendor” to customers
• Shorten sales cycles through efficient needs identification
The Certificate in Professional Sales Leadership consists of in depth analysis of your business, five core sales modules, role plays and reinforcement training.
The Chandler Family Center also offers customized programs for your sales organization’s unique needs and challenges.
For more information, please contact Bethany Delk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 278-6093.