Elon's new M.S. in Management program is open to students from all undergraduate majors and fits the career needs of both new graduates and working professionals.
• Attend full-time and complete the program in 10 months
• Flexible part-time option for working professionals
• Take classes at Elon University's main campus in Research Triangle Park
• Combines a solid business core and competitive concentrations
• Organizational Analytics
• Corporate Communications (in partnership with the School of Communications)
Enroll in September and complete your degree in less than one year.
Reed LaPlante '03 G'18 and Keith Hill G'18 received scholarships to pursue Certified Management Accountant certification.
The annual award is presented to the most outstanding graduating Elon MBA student.
Emma Singletary Battle P’17, president and CEO of MarketVigor, reminded the 52 graduates receiving master’s degrees in business administration and management May 18 that everything they do impacts someone’s life.
Jonathan Lindberg ’04 G’18 and Christina Byrd ‘18 received scholarships to pursue Certified Management Accountant certification.
Data scientists shared their insights and experiences utilizing big data, and how it will continue to impact the business sector.
The initiation ceremony featured a presentation on ethical leadership by Terri Smith, chief financial officer of MDC.
Valle, who is a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy and a Distinguished Visiting Professor there this academic year, received the F. Theodore Helmer Award as the Outstanding Instructor in Management.