Elon's new M.S. in Management program is open to students from all undergraduate majors and fits the career needs of both new graduates and working professionals.
• Attend full-time and complete the program in 10 months
• Flexible part-time option for working professionals
• Take classes at Elon University's main campus in Research Triangle Park
• Combines a solid business core and competitive concentrations
• Organizational Analytics
• Corporate Communications (in partnership with the School of Communications)
Enroll in September and complete your degree in less than one year.
Associate Professor Haya Ajjan presented her research to academic and industry experts and business analytics professionals during the 2017 Pre-ICIS SIGDSA Symposium.
Research co-authored by the assistant professor of international business examines the influence of corporate social responsibility and consumer ethnocentrism.
Associate Professor of Management Brian Lyons published his paper about the effectiveness of peer reporting policies.
Haya Ajjan, associate professor of management information systems, presented at the 2017 INFORMS conference in Houston.
Paula Weller and Pieter Swanepoel, both of the Department of Accounting, were recognized as scholarship recipients at the Lean Accounting and Manufacturing Summit.
The honorary and professional management fraternity inducted more than 30 students.
The Princeton Review gives top marks to the MBA program of Elon's Martha and Spencer Love School of Business.