Elon's new M.S. in Management program is open to students from all undergraduate majors and fits the career needs of both new graduates and working professionals.
• Attend full-time and complete the program in 10 months
• Flexible part-time option for working professionals
• Take classes at Elon University's main campus in Research Triangle Park
• Combines a solid business core and competitive concentrations
• Organizational Analytics
• Corporate Communications (in partnership with the School of Communications)
Enroll in September and complete your degree in less than one year.
Valle, who is a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy and a Distinguished Visiting Professor there this academic year, received the F. Theodore Helmer Award as the Outstanding Instructor in Management.
Ruiz will provide leadership for the Elon MBA, MSA and M.S. in Management programs.
The Center for Organizational Analytics is hosting a workshop on social network analysis with NodeXL founder.
Improve your knowledge of the latest analytics trends at the 2018 Elon Business Analytics Conference hosted by the Center for Organizational Analytics and the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business.
The graduating cohort applied the knowledge and skills acquired during the program to a business case analysis presentation.
MBA students and faculty participated in an experiential course in Southeast Asia during January.
The fourth annual Elon Business Analytics Conference will focus on the latest data analytics trends and how organizations can use analytics to optimize opportunities from manufacturing to marketing.