Elon University Academic SupportAcademic Support

Add or Remove a Minor

This form is for students who have declared their major but wish to add or remove a minor. If you have any questions after completing this form, please contact the Academic Support and Advising Center in Duke 108 by calling 336-278-6500.

Note: If you are having trouble logging in please use your full Elon email address(ex:name@elon.edu) as your username.