1. Prepare your entry Word file.
a. Place a blank line at the end of each paragraph.
b. Place your notes at the end of your paper or essay.
2. Attach your file to an email sent from your Elon email account.
3. In the email, state that you agree to the Contest Submission Agreement that is printed at the bottom of this page.
4. Send the email to WritingContest@elon.edu.
1. When you submit an entry, you are confirming that, consistent with the Elon Honor Code, it is your original work.
2. You give Elon permission to display your entry publicly at the contest website and in other ways without fee or other consideration. However, you retain the copyright for your entry and may use your entry in other ways, if you wish.
3. Elon retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether to display an entry.
4. Elon is not responsible for preserving your submission. To assure that you have a copy in the future, you must save it on your own.
The Center for Writing Excellence has partnered with the Elon University Law School in Greensboro to offer Writing Boot Camps at a convenient second location.
Writing boot camps enable faculty and staff to devote a full day exclusively to their writing projects. They are a great way to launch or make progress on your research/creative/professional writing project.