1. Prepare your entry Word file.
a. Place a blank line at the end of each paragraph.
b. Place your notes at the end of your paper or essay.
2. Attach your file to an email sent from your Elon email account.
3. In the email, state that you agree to the Contest Submission Agreement that is printed at the bottom of this page.
4. Send the email to WritingContest@elon.edu.
1. When you submit an entry, you are confirming that, consistent with the Elon Honor Code, it is your original work.
2. You give Elon permission to display your entry publicly at the contest website and in other ways without fee or other consideration. However, you retain the copyright for your entry and may use your entry in other ways, if you wish.
3. Elon retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether to display an entry.
4. Elon is not responsible for preserving your submission. To assure that you have a copy in the future, you must save it on your own.
The Center for Writing Excellence is pleased to announce our fourth Annual Summer Writing Institute!
Tuesday, May 23, through Friday, May 26, which is a half day, in Oaks 207. Please register by May 3.