• Applicants shall be in their second year at Elon [or, in the case of students with transfer credits, their second year of higher education, with at least one full semester completed at Elon].
• Applicants shall demonstrate a cumulative gpa of 3.50 or above at the time of the application deadline.
• Applicants shall have a nomination from an Elon faculty member or a staff member with faculty rank. Applicants may make a case for exceptions if their proposal warrants. In all cases, the nominator shall be on long-term contract with the institution.
• Applicants shall be in good standing at the university at the time of the application. That is, a history of repeated or egregious violations of either the academic or social honor codes may disqualify applicants.
• Applicants shall demonstrate a commitment to pursuing at least two additional academic years of study as Elon students [Note: Due to the nature of the timeline associated with their program, Engineering students are not eligible.]
Dr. Ann J. Cahill
Professor of Philosophy
Spence Pavilion 111
2340 Campus Box
Elon, NC 27244
Phone: (336) 278-5703
Omolayo Ojo’s $10,000 award covers her expenses to study in Senegal for the fall semester as she conducts Lumen Prize research on African emigrants to the United States.
In a series of interviews with lawyers and career specialists, Sarah Kowalkowski '13 pinpoints the characteristics of students who thrive in law school - and then their profession.
The university's top award comes with $15,000 to support and celebrate academic and creative achievements.
Elon University senior Erica Schenhals has researched the effect oxytocin has on immune cells and breast cancer cells.
Thomas Price ‘13 developed a mobile application for middle and high school students to create their own video games using math and science principles.