Transfer of Funds Form Instructions

A Transfer of Funds Form should be used to move FUNDS from one department to another department to cover costs before the expense occurs. For example: The College of Arts and Sciences co-sponsors a speaker on behalf of The School of Health Sciences.  A journal entry will be processed to charge the "expense" to A&S and credit the funds to Hlth Sciences account. Use My Budgets thru OnTrack to view transaction detail for all accounts within your budget. 

Click here for a Transfer of Funds Form (Word Doc) . You can either print a hard copy and mail to the Accounting Office @ CB 2900 or email the form as an attachment to Melissa Hoff (