Fund 9 Student Organization Account Policy (Non-SGA)

This policy pertains to student organization Fund 9 rollover accounts, not SGA accounts.

Fund 9 accounts are created by the Senior Accountant for Reporting. To request an account, mail or email the Fund 9 Account Request form to the Senior Accountant for Reporting with appropriate contact information and the advisor’s signature.
                  Click for Fund 9 Student Organization Account Request Form

Before a new account can be created, the account must meet the following criteria:

  1. Not related to University operations.
  2. Must be a student group.
  3. Must be ongoing (not just the current year or a one-time project).


The Fund 9 rollover accounts generally consist of a Fund Balance account, Revenue account and an Expense account.

Fund 9 revenue and expenses are accounted for as follows:

  • Fund 9 revenue items are to be deposited with the Bursar. The organization will provide their revenue account number to the Bursar’s Office for deposits.
  • Fund 9 expense items will be paid by either a check request submitted to Accounts Payable with appropriate signatures or Petty Cash reimbursement from the Bursar's Office.

                  Click for the Accounts Payable Check Request Form
                  Click for the Petty Cash Reimbursement Form

  • Both forms must be signed by the organization's advisor.

Personnel authorized on the account will be able to view activity on Ontrack along with the approved object codes for the account. Advisors are given access to view these accounts but students are not.

If the organization advisor or officers have questions about their Fund 9 rollover account, please contact Kera Hinton, Senior Accountant for Reporting, at or 336-278-5208. Forms may be emailed to or mailed to Campus Box 2900.