Apply Now - $50 application fee waived Oct. 1 through Dec. 31.
- Elon Law’s leadership program featured in national magazine
The American Bar Association’s Student Lawyer magazine focuses its December issue on the increasing value of leadership experience for law students’ career success. The article spotlights Elon Law’s multi-year leadership program.
- Major projects around Elon Law set for take off
More than $200 million in building projects are slated for development within blocks of Elon University School of Law, providing several new cultural, educational and recreational opportunities for Elon Law students, faculty and staff. An October 20 News & Record article reports on eleven major projects moving forward in downtown Greensboro, including a performing arts center, a downtown university center, an urban greenway, a new park, a new hotel and several apartment complexes.
- Elon Law welcomes the Class of 2016
The Hon. Henry E. Frye, a founding member of the Elon University Law School Advisory Board and former Chief Justice of the N.C. Supreme Court, delivered the Call to Honor address on Aug. 13, formally welcoming 109 students as the Class of 2016 at Elon Law.
- Elon Law’s Leadership Program selected for national award
The Leadership Program at Elon University School of Law has been named a 2013 recipient of the American Bar Association’s E. Smythe Gambrell Professionalism Award.
- New video series explores strengths of Elon Law
- In "The Elon Law Difference" video series, students and faculty describe the law school's personalized and supportive learning environment, integrated approach to career and professional development, emphasis on skills development and hands-on learning, and leadership and preceptor programs.
- Report on Engaged Learning and Innovation in Legal Education
- "The initiatives featured in this report represent Elon Law's commitment to a program of legal education that values engaged learning. These initiatives build upon the school's array of professional mentoring and practice-based programs. These initiatives and the real-world experiences they provide students will lead to lawyers better prepared for practice and equipped to make significant contributions in service to clients, the profession, and society throughout their careers," George R. Johnson, Jr., Dean and Professor of Law.
- Elon adds to law school campus in Greensboro
- Renovations to current facilities and the purchase of three nearby properties will allow the growth of law clinics and student groups.
- Elon Law welcomes the Class of 2015
- One hundred students representing 49 undergraduate institutions, 30 undergraduate majors and an array of professional backgrounds have joined Elon University School of Law as the Class of 2015.
- Elon Law ranked among nation’s most innovative law schools
- The National Jurist ranks Elon University School of Law as one of the nation's top 20 innovative law schools.
- Diversity Day welcomes high school and college students to Elon Law
- Elon Law's fifth annual Diversity Day welcomed minority high school and college students, among others, to a day of information about legal education and opportunities for careers in law. Students and their families attended the February 11 event, featuring The Honorable James Randolph Spencer, the first African-American Judge of the United States District Court of the Eastern District of Virginia.