Giving News Archive
- Elon Law alumni step forward and give back
Through the successful DRIVE to 25, Elon Law alumni achieved a 25 percent giving rate in support of law school student scholarships.
- 2013 Class Gift enhances student lounge and study area
The Class of 2013 selected for its Class Gift the establishment of a significantly-enhanced student lounge area, increasing collaborative space for current and future students.
- A Day of 100 Thanks at Elon Law
- Elon Law students began the month of November by saying, “thank you” to 158 donors at the second annual Elon Law Day of 100 Thanks. Students participated in the November 1 initiative by writing notes to express their appreciation to donors who make scholarships at Elon Law possible.
- Elon honors The Joseph M. Bryan Foundation
- Elon President Leo M. Lambert led an event recognizing the Foundation's support for Elon Law totaling more than $8 million.
- Elon Law celebrates major milestones
- Marking the school's first five years and the achievement of full approval from the American Bar Association, a broad spectrum of the Elon Law community came together for an evening of celebration on Oct. 6. Links to a special report and slideshow about the school's first five years are included with this article.
- One hundred percent of Elon Law faculty and staff contribute to law school scholarship fund
- For a second consecutive year, every member of the faculty at Elon University School of Law contributed to the Law School Faculty and Staff Campaign in 2010. Giving from the staff at Elon Law rose from 80 percent in 2009 to 100 percent in 2010. Support from the law faculty and staff raises substantial funds for law student scholarships.