Banking and Finance Law
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) - Banking and Your Money: Provides tips for protecting your bank accounts. (Free)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC): Find information relating to banking, deposit insurance, consumer protection, industry analysis, as well as regulations and examinations. (Free)
- Federal Housing Finance Agency: This U.S. agency provides oversight of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banks. You can also find agency plans, reports, regulations, laws, and market data. (Free)
- Global Insolvency Law Database: Discusses credit and debit issues including debtor and creditor rights, creation of security interests, corporate restructuring, bankruptcy, reorganization, and liquidation. (Free)
- North Carolina Commissioner of Banks. (Free)
- NYU Center for the Study of Central Banks: Central bank and commercial banking statutes, constitutions, and other published and unpublished works related to central banks and financial systems. (Free)
- United States Commission on Banking, Housing, & Urban Affairs: Locate hearings, latest news, and committee information. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.