- Crime in the US (Uniform Crime Reports): Data from nearly 17,000 law enforcement agencies in the US. (Free)
- Crime Solutions: Locate research findings on a variety of topics including drugs and substance abuse, crime and crime prevention, juveniles and victims & victimization. (Free)
- FBI Uniform Crime Reports: Locate crime statistics and arrest data for offenses in the nation. (Free)
- Federal Bureau of Investigations: Official site of the FBI. Locate news, press briefs, testimony, speeches, reports and publications prepared by the FBI, as well as, criminal statistics and law enforcement services. (Free)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons: Official site of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Locate information on prison facilities, policy, forms, news and inmate matters. (Free)
- International Criminal Court: Official site of the ICC. (Free)
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service (NCJRS): Find information relating to corrections, crime prevention, drugs, juvenile justice, law enforcement and victims. (Free)
- Office of Justice Programs: Find statistics, publications and fact sheets on a variety of crimes. (Free)
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics: Find justice related topics and statistics. (Free)
- U.N. Office of Drugs and Crime Database: Full text of drug control legislation around the world. (Free)
- U.S. Department of Justice: Locate forms, publications, and legislative history and news related to criminal law. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.