- ABA Section of Labor and Employment Law: Membership information, top stories from the Bureau of National Affairs (BNA) Daily Law Report. (Free)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: The Bureau of Labor Statistics is responsible for measuring market price changes, working conditions, and activity in the market. Locate statistical information on unemployment, workplace injuries, pay and benefits, inflation and time use. (Free)
- CareerOneStop.org: Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor this website offers help to students, professionals, businesses, and job seekers. (Free)
- Disability.gov: Provides information on over 14,000 federal, state and local government agencies, nonprofit organizations and academic institutions on topics related to disability programs and services. (Free)
- GovBenefits.gov: Official benefits website of the U.S. Government. (Free)
- Holt Labor Library: Provides an on-line catalog and more. (Free)
- LegalWorkplace: HR compliance information by the Alexander Hamilton Institute. (Free)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration: Part of the U.S. Department of Labor. Find regulations, data and statistics related to worker health and safety. (Free)
- United States Department of Labor: Find information related to unemployment insurance, health plans, laws, regulations, and wages. (Free)
- USAJOBS: Official Federal Government Jobs website. (Free)
- Wirtz Labor Digital Library: This digital library includes U.S. Dept. of Labor publications, labor history materials, and more. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.