- Alternative Fuels & Advanced Vehicles Data Center: Alternative fuel information from the U.S. Department of Energy. (Free)
- ECOLEX: a Gateway to Environmental Law: Information on treaties and technical guidance documents, national legislation, judicial decisions, and law and policy literature. (Free)
- Enforcement & Compliance History Online (ECHO): Locate EPA and state data on safe drinking water, toxics release, national emissions and water quality, as well as information on facilities, and reports issued by the EPA reports. (Free)
- FedCenter: Locate information on environmental stewardship and compliance assistance. (Free)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory: Locate information on energy innovation. (Free)
- Office of Transportation & Air Quality and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: The official source for fuel economy information. (Free)
- United States Department of Energy: Locate information on energy economy, energy efficiency, renewable energy, nuclear security & safety, and innovation. (Free)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency: Official site of the EPA. Find information on topics such as air, climate change, ecosystems, health, land, waste, pesticides, substances, toxins, sustainable practices and water. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.