Human Rights Law
- Administration for Children & Families - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Access the National Human Trafficking Resource Center with information on a national hotline, as well as the Trafficking Victim Assistant Program. (Free)
- Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor - U.S. Department of State: Find videos and reports regarding human rights and labor. (Free)
- Court of Justice of the European Union: Locate recent judgments and opinions from Court of Justice, General Court, and Civil Service Tribunal. (Free)
- Gender Jurisprudence and International Criminal Law: (American University, Washington College of Law) - a collection of over 26,000 court cases on gender jurisprudence. (Free)
- Human Rights.gov: Find reports, speeches and news about human rights issues released by the United States Government. (Free)
- Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section - The U.S. Department of Justice: Find statutes, news and information on human rights violations. (Free)
- Human Rights Violators & War Crimes Unit - National Security Investigations Division: Find information on the Human Rights Violators & War Crimes Centers and the Human Rights Target Tracking Initiative, as well as recent news, videos and contact information. (Free)
- Human Rights Watch: Independent organization with regular reports on human rights issues. http://www.hrw.org/ Inter-American Court of Human Rights: Official Site. (Free)
- Office of Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Human Trafficking - U.S. Department of Labor: Part of the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of International Labor Affairs. Locate bills, publications and information on child labor, forced labor and human trafficking. (Free)
- Save the Children: An independent organization for children. (Free)
- United Nations Human Rights Treaties: Information on core U.N. human rights treaties. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.