Intellectual Property Law
- Collection of Laws for Electronic Access: IP legislation and treaties from around the world. (Free)
- Stanford Intellectual Property Litigation Clearinghouse: Information on IP disputes within the U.S. (Free)
- United States Copyright Office: Official website of the U.S. Copyright Office. Find explanations on how to register a work, current copyright law, current issues, as well as publications, reports, studies, brochures and forms. (Free)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office: An agency of the Department of Commerce. Locate information on patents, trademarks, IP law, policy, products and services. Users of this website can also search or file patents and trademarks. (Free)
- World Intellectual Property Organization: Official site. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.