- Administration for Children & Families: Find information on a variety of topics related to children such as child abuse & neglect, child welfare, runaway & homeless youth and unaccompanied children's services. (Free)
- Journal of Juvenile Law and Policy: A biannual publication of the UC Davis School of Law that addresses the unique concerns of children in the American legal system. (Free)
- Juvenile Law Attorneys: Provides links to attorneys specializing in juvenile criminal law in all states. (Free)
- Juvenile Law Center | Advancing the Rights of Children in Jeopardy: A website that provides links to news, newsletters, and publications related to juvenile justice. (Free)
- Juvenile Law - MegaLaw.com: A website that consists of links to Juvenile Law Web Resources. (Free)
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety - Division of Juvenile Justice. (Free)
- Office of Justice Programs: Locate research findings on a variety of topics including drugs and substance abuse, crime and crime prevention, juveniles and victims & victimization. (Free)
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention: Locate copies of Task Force Reports on children and violence. Discover statistics, news and links to state contacts. (Free)
- United States Department of Justice - Office of Juvenile and Deliquency Prevention. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.