- Georgetown's Guide to Securities Law: Designed to be a starting point for research, this website covers federal, state, international, and foreign securities law. (Free)
- Legal Information Institute Guide to Securities: Contains links to federal, state, and other prominent sources of securities law. (Free)
- U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission: Contains a calendar of CTFC activities, links to relevant laws and regulations, and information about the futures and options market. (Free)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: The homepage for the Securities and Exchange Commission contains news, investor information, and other links. (Free)
- Westlaw's Securities Law Fundamentals: Quick reference guide highlighting securities law documents on Westlaw. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.