- Airline Traffic Statistics: Air Carrier Traffic Statistics provided by the Research & Innovative Technology Administration (RITA). (Free)
- Injury Prevention Web Injury Data: A website that consists of links to charts and tables of injury data in the U.S. and U.S. Territories. (Free)
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: Published results of scientific studies of insurance data and insurance loss results by vehicle make and model. (Free)
- Mine Safety & Health Administration Statistics: Mine safety statistics provided by the Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA). (Free)
- Social Security Death Index: Index provided by RootsWeb.com that enables users to search Federal and State resources using names and social security numbers. (Free)
(Free): Available to everyone.
(Law): Available only within the Law School.
(Univ): Available to anyone at Elon University.