Elon Law Events Archive
- Elon Law Martin Luther King, Jr. forum – Jan. 22
All prospective students and their guests are invited to join members and friends of the Elon Law community for a special forum honoring the legal legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. The forum will take place at the law school on Thursday, Jan. 22, at 5:30 p.m., with a reception to follow.
- Reception with the Legal Community - Jan. 22
Elon Law invites members of the legal community to socialize with Elon Law students, faculty, alumni and prospective students on Thursday, January 22 at 6:30 p.m.
- Law Alumni Charlotte Regional Event - Feb. 26
Join Us! We will host our Elon Law Alumni Charlotte Regional Event at Dressler's Restaurant on February 26.
- Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition - March 26-28
Elon Law's fifth annual Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition will take place Thursday, March 26 through Saturday, March 28, 2015.
- Spring Semester - Last Day of Spring Classes - Apr. 28
Please note: Law School Operates on a Monday Schedule