Office of the Registrar
The Law School Registrar is responsible for all matters relating to student records, including registration, drop/add, and the maintenance of student academic records such as grades and grade reports. The Registrar determines enrollment status, academic standing and class rank. The Registrar also assists in course and final exam scheduling, exam administration, coordination of exam accommodations for students with disabilities, administering course evaluations and student surveys, and coordination with the campus store.
Tammy Horn, Registrar - Room 110B
email@example.com / 336-279-9330 (office) / 336-691-1059 (fax)
Jane Law, Assistant Registrar
firstname.lastname@example.org / 336-279-9325
Registrar's Office Hours - Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Schedules, Registration Forms, and Textbook Lists
- Registration Packet
- Please see advising memos section below for Spring 2014 Clinical and Externship programs registration details and other important information.
- Final Exam Schedule
GUIDELINES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- 2013-2014 Elon Law Exam Guidelines
- Academic Exclusion - Readmission and Petition Process
- Academic Honors
- Transfer of Credit and Other Policies on Courses Taken Elsewhere
- Detailed memos for Elon Law students are available through this password protected link.
Elon law students can access the above link with the same username and password used for logging into Elon email accounts.
Documents for Elon law students available through the link above include:
- Business/Transactional Law Advising Memo
- Criminal Law Advising Memo
- Human Rights, Civil Rights, Public Interest Law Advising Memo
- Litigation / Advocacy Practice Advising Memo
- Bar Preparation Advising Memo
- Extern and Clinical Programs Information Guide
- Application for Study Abroad
- Change of Address/Name
- Change of Registration Form (Course Withdrawal)
- Examination Schedule Conflicts Policy and Form
- Request for Enrollment Verification/Certification
- Semester in Practice Course Description
- Semester in Practice Application
- Third-Year Practice Certification Information Packet and Forms
- Transcript Request
- Upper Level Writing Requirement Intent Form
- Upper Level Writing Requirement Completion Form
VISITING STUDENT INFORMATION