Elon University School of Law 2015 Commencement
Commencement weekend for the Class of 2015 at Elon University School of Law is May 22-23, 2015.
Friday, May 22, 3 p.m.
Alumni Gym, Koury Athletic Center at Elon University
Friday, May 22, 5:00–7:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 23, 6 p.m.
Under the Oaks at Elon University
Commencement Exercises will be followed by a Reception for Graduates at Fonville Fountain.
Prior Commencement speakers at Elon Law include:
- 2009 - David Gergen, adviser to four U.S. presidents, director of the Center for Public Leadership at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, and chair of the Elon University Law School Advisory Board
- 2010 - United States Senator Kay Hagan
- 2011 - United States Senator Richard Burr
- 2012 - The Honorable James A. Wynn, Jr., Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- 2013 - The Honorable Catherine Eagles, Judge for the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- 2014 - Thomas W. Ross. Sr., President, The University of North Carolina