Cultural Events at Elon - Spring 2009
Elon University presents a broad offering of cultural and academic programs every semester. The cultural calendar provides a month by month overview of musical and theatrical performances, guest and faculty lectures, recitals, art exhibitions, and special entertainment. Click on the links below for a preview of special events!
- Department of Performing Arts presents Nine by Arthur Kopit
- Nancy Knowlton, "The Impact of Climate Change on Coral Reefs"
- Balsom Ensemble featuring Alison Balsom, trumpet
- Russian National Ballet Theatre performs Cinderella
- Convocation for Honors with The Honorable Madeleine K. Albright
- Anderson Cooper, "A 360-Degree Look at World Events"
- Department of Music presents Handel's Messiah
- North Carolina Symphony Orchestra Concert, "Festive and Fun"