Tiffany D. Atkins – Legal Method & Communication Fellow
• B.A., The University of North Carolina at Greensboro; J.D., Elon University School of Law
• Formerly a Staff Attorney with Legal Aid of North Carolina, litigating in District Court, Superior Court, and in administrative hearings.
• Previously taught Race and the Law at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
• Scholarly Interests: Constitutional Law, Race Law, Family Law, Clinical Education
Elliot Engstrom – Legal Method & Communication Fellow
• B.A., Wake Forest University; J.D., University of Georgia
• Formerly Lead Counsel for the Civitas Institute, litigating in administrative, superior, and appellate courts and also filing multiple amicus briefs with the North Carolina Supreme Court and United States Supreme Court; Prior to that a Litigation Clerk at the Goldwater Institute and Director of Communications for Young Americans for Liberty; Practices administrative and public records law in Greensboro.
• Scholarly Interests: Administrative Law, Freedom of Information, State Courts, State Constitutions