• B.S., Sports Medicine/Physical Education, and M.S. Exercise Physiology, Appalachian State University and M.H.S., Duke University
• Certified physician assistant with over 20 years of clinical experience, with expertise in emergency medicine, orthopedics and sports medicine.
• Scholarly Interests: Emergency medicine, with a focus on pediatrics, trauma, injury prevention and cost-effective healthcare delivery
Elizabeth (Beth) Evans, Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy Education
• B.S., Rhodes College; M.A. and Ph.D., The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
• Transitioning from a full-time limited term position in the Exercise Science Department at Elon University.
• Scholarly Interests: Physiological side effects of cancer treatments and physiological responses to exercise in cancer survivors.
Wendy Herbert, Assistant Professor and Director of Clinical Education of Physical Therapy Education
• B.S. in Physical Therapy, M.S. and Ph.D., The Ohio State University
• Joins us from teaching at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
• Scholarly Interests: Recovery of motor function after stroke, and utilization of medical imaging in physical therapy practice.
Theresa Ramos – Assistant Professor Department of Physician Assistant Studies
• B.S., Fayetteville State University, M.S., Mercy College
• Certified physician assistant with 11 years of clinical experience in emergency medicine, cardiology and radiology
• Scholarly Interests: Emergency Medicine and teaching PA students