Camps, Conferences & Event Services
The Camps, Conferences and Event Services, operating in the Office of Campus Center Operation, within the Department of Student Life, is dedicated to organizing and administering an eight-week schedule of comprehensive summer activities on the Elon campus and events throughout the academic year. The office is the coordinator and liaison between housing, food, and facilities for groups throughout the year including athletic camps, academic enrichment programs, professional development conferences, and many others. Dedicated to providing high quality service reflecting Elon’s outstanding institutional reputation, the Office of Camps, Conferences, and Event Services strives to support the mission and goals of Elon University through its many programs.
The Office of Camps, Conferences, and Event Services is administered by the Assistant Director of Campus Center Operations, a full-time employee who reports to the Director of Campus Center Operations. Clerical and program support comes from student summer assistants. This office is part of the Division of Student Life.
Requests for summer 2016 have already passed. Please check back in the fall of 2016 for summer 2017 request form.
- To serve the educational needs of sponsoring organizations and university departments.
- To enhance Elon’s opportunities for student recruitment.
- To provide revenue for the university.
- To provide service to the community and region.
- To provide employment opportunities for students and university employees during the summer months.
- To enhance the image of the university and provide opportunities for positive public relations and media exposure.
After viewing our site, if you feel that Elon University is able to provide you with the services for your desired camp or conference, please print and fill out the form below and fax it to Elon University Conference Services at 336.278.2888. All questions can be directed to Campus Center Operations at 336-278-7215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.