Information for Authors
The deadline for submissions for the 25th Volume (Summer 2016) is January 31, 2016.
Before submitting your paper, please ensure that your paper follows the IPE Style Guide. For help is making sure that your paper has the best possible chance of being accepted, please refer to the following links:
To submit your paper, please send the following information in a message to IPE Editor, at IPE@lists.elon.edu.
1. In the subject line, write IPE SUBMISSION.
*NOTE:Submitting your paper to IPE does not automatically put you on the EEA program. So, if you wish to present your paper at the EEAs, please send a separate email to EEA@lists.elon.edu.
2. Author's (student's) complete current mailing address
3. Author's (student's) current email address
4. Faculty sponsor's complete current mailing address
5. Faculty sponsor's email address
6. Include your paper as an email attachment. Your paper should be sent as a Microsoft Word file. It is important that you name the files as follows: lastname.doc. If you have a common name, such as smith, please name it as lastnamefirstinitial.doc.
7. After you have submitted your paper, you should expect to receive confirmation from the Editor within a week. If not, please write back to make sure it was received.
8. New volumes are posted online in July of each year.
Published jointly by Elon University and the University of Mary Washington
in cooperation with Mary Washington Press