Juniors and seniors can check their registration time in Self Service starting February 22, 2017. Sophomores can check their times starting March 15, 2017.
All applications are available through your Self Service site (www.elon.edu/myhousing) on various dates throughout the process. Students only complete ONE application. You will need to pay your housing deposit, sign your housing agreement and match online with your roommates before you complete an application for housing.
January 6- February 10 Living Learning Community Application Available
February 26 Students Returning to the Station at Mill Point and Park Place; Application Available 8am-11pm
February 28 Rising Juniors and Seniors Apply for the Station at Mill Point; Application Available 4pm until spaces are filled
March 2 Rising Juniors and Seniors Apply for Park Place; Application Available 4pm until spaces are filled
March 3 Students Returning to Oaks, Danieley, or Expanded Housing Application Available 8am-11pm
March 6 JR/SR apply for housing (other than at the Station at Mill Point or Park Place) Available at 4pm until JR/SR cap is met
March 27-28 Sophomores Apply for Apartments; Application Available 4pm until spaces are filled
March 29-30 Sophomores Apply for Residence Halls 4pm
Selecting a Room
1. When you log onto Self Service during your time (or at the highest time in your group) you will first click Room Selection, Select a Room/Suite on the top menu.
2. Next choose the neighborhood you are interested in:
3. Next, choose your room. Students are now able to choose their exact spaces.
4. Once you have selected a space, you will place your roommates in spaces within the room/suite. Please place each student in the CORRECT room. This is their final assignment.
5. You will then receive a confirmation screen and everyone in the group receives a confirmation email.