You can check your eligibility after February 10 in Self Service.
All applications are available through your Self Service site (www.elon.edu/myhousing) on various dates throughout the process. Students only complete ONE application. You will need to pay your housing deposit, sign your housing agreement and match online with your roommates before you complete an application.
January 8- February 8 Living Learning Community Application Available
February 22 Students Returning to the Station at Mill Point Application Available 8am-11pm
February 23 Rising Juniors and Seniors Apply for the Station at Mill Point Application Available 4pm until spaces are filled
February 24 Rising Juniors and Seniors Apply for Park Place
February 25 Students Returning to Oaks, Danieley, or Crest Application Available 8am-11pm
February 26 JR/SR apply for housing (other than at the Station at Mill Point or Park Place) Available at 4pm until JR/SR cap is met
March 2 Sophomores Apply for Housing 4pm
Selecting a Room
1. When you log onto Self Service during your time (or at the highest time in your group) you will first click Select a Room/Suite.
2. Next choose the neighborhood you are interested in:
3. Next, choose your room. Students are now able to choose their exact spaces.
4. Once you have selected a space, you will place your roommates in spaces within the room/suite.
5. You will then receive a confirmation screen and everyone in the group receives a confirmation email.